Parents/Guardians desirous of applying for admission of their children/wards are requested to note the following rules, regulations, terms and conditions in respect of registration, admission and withdrawal.
1) Students who have duly filled and submitted the forms will be called for an interview / test. Registration / Form submission does not guarantee admission, admission will be given only on the basis of merit and availability of seats for the class applied. After the intimation of admission approval, the admission fee is to be paid immediately .
2) The school reserves the absolute right to withdraw the admission of any child for reasons such as :
A) Indiscipline / Breach of School moral conduct B) Failure to clear the fee C) Failure to Maintain/ breach of any of the rules and regulations laid down by the school management
3. All extra curricular, recreational and community building activities taken up by the school are for the benefit of the students and are compulsory .
4) Fee once paid is non-refundable.
5) Payment may be made by Cash or Demand Draft favoring Grace International School / through Card.
6) Late Payment Charge: If the fee is not paid by the due date, a late fee of Rs. 100 Per Week will be levied until the outstanding dues are paid in full.
7) Conveyance facility provided by the school is optional.
8) In case of long leave or absence, all the fees are payable for the duration of absence.
9. All the rules and regulations are subject to change without any prior intimation, for any queries please contact the management during school working hours .