About millat foundation for education research and development
MFERD is a not-for-profit organization conceived in 2004 with the vision of providing a common platform to Muslim educational institutions for sharing, networking, co-ordinating and co-operating among themselves, thereby complementing the efforts of individuals, professionals and organizations in achieving excellence in the field of education within the boundaries of Islamic Shariah.
Our aim is to address various challenges faced by Muslim educational institutions and find solutions through collaboration, research and development.
One of our major objectives is to provide quality education by formulating and designing a value based curriculum for schools to nurture and culture our future generations with Etiquettes (Tarbiyat), Education (Taleem) and Excellence (Miyaar).
MFERD is a community of global educators from different fields who endeavour, encourage, share ideas and mutually work with one another for the success and uplifment of the Ummah, for the Ummah and by the Ummah.
MFERD is a registered trust and has a central office at Hyderabad (Telengana) to coordinate its activities.
1) To help establish Model educational institutions that provide Tarbiyat and Taleem with Excellence.
2) To improve the quality of education by formulating and designing a value based curriculum for schools.
3) To share best practices with existing schools to achieve excellence in all aspects of schooling.
4) To establish research centers that will enable research and development on various education systems in the world from different perspectives up to university 5) level.
6) To establish centers where PhD. students can present their research papers, conduct scholarly discourses, seminars, symposiums and also publish research papers, books, journals, magazines, newsletters and other literary work in print and digital format.
7) To identify, develop and prepare experts in the field of education.
8) To equip the children with skills for the 21st century.
9)To prepare Contributors, leaders and assets for the Society from our Community.